Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rewind

I have some pictures I want to share from a few weeks ago. I got a little ahead of myself with my posts - so we're going to rewind to June 24, when my Grandma and Grandpa from Arkansas came to California to visit. They went to my parents' house in San Diego and I could not afford to drive all the way down there to see them (nor did I want to make the trek on my own with 2 kids...yet...) So they were going to visit my brother Jeff and his family in Canyon Country (near Magic Mountain). I decided it would be an easy enough drive - and a more affordable one, so I drove down to surprise Grandma and Grandpa. They had never met Anna before and we usually only get to see them about once a year. We had a very nice day visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, my mom and dad, my brother and sister-in-law and their kids. We even got to meet their newest addition - Sydney - she was only 3 weeks old! Sooo cute!!


Haylie and Anna with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma


Baby Sydney and Anna - she made my little baby look so big!!


Haylie loved Baby Sydney


Haylie and her cousin Morgan tackled Grandpa Garry


Anna was trying to pull Grandpa Garry's mustache off

I'm so grateful that my kids have all their Great Grandparents still. We love them so much!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun-- oh wait, I was there! See you soon!

kelly said...

I kind of hate seeing little babies because it makes me realize how much mine has grown and quickly time flies.