Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tagged Again...

I have a lot of things I want to write about - but I just don't have the energy right now. So, I just saw on my friend's blog that I have been tagged to tell 7 interesting things about myself, I figured that would be more fun to do than talk about the copious amounts of vomit that we've seen in this house in the last week and a half.

1. I have webbed toes. On both feet, my 2nd and 3rd toes are stuck together about 3/4 of the way up. No, this does not make me a good swimmer, as a matter of fact, I'm a terrible swimmer. It also makes it difficult to get a pedicure with those spongy things between my toes...but even so, I think I have darn cute feet.

2. I cannot cut my fingernails. I used to have a bad habit of biting them and I always hated that I had that habit, and always wanted long, beautiful nails. So, when I finally kicked the habit, I found it rather difficult to cut them. So I will either file them down, or let them grow until they break.

(this is harder than I thought...)

3. I like to shoot guns. When we go on vacation with Eric's family to Medicine Lake (in Northern California), I'm always on board to go shooting. I prefer handguns, and am actually a decent shot (most of the time).

4. I used to hate hot dogs - but craved them when I was pregnant with Haylie and now have no problem with them. I used to hate mustard, but have been putting it on my sandwiches during this pregnancy. Maybe my next pregnancy will cure my hatred for onions...no...I doubt it...

5. I dream of being on Wheel of Fortune - I'd love to go during "Family Week" with my dad - we would make a killing!!! I actually tried out last spring, they do a lottery and my name got picked, I got onstage and solved the puzzle before the other contestants - but they never called me. :-( Maybe someday.

6. I'm slightly allergic to cats, but love them anyway. But didn't have very good luck with them growing up. First there was Dusty, who got hit by a car - the poor girl came to our door crying to tell us that she just hit our cat. Then there was Oreo, who "ran away" which is code for "he got eaten by a coyote". Then Snickers who was victim of a hit and run. Then Mittens, who unfortunately got hit by a very large truck and we all witnessed it. Then Murphy, who happened to be narcoleptic. Ever heard of a narcoleptic cat? Well, he would fall asleep and it was impossible to wake him. He decided one day to curl up in the engine of our large family van for his afternoon nap and well, you can guess the rest. That was a bad day. Then there was Fuzzy, whose "fuzz" we found one morning on the neighbor's lawn. Darn coyotes. Fuzzy was the last cat. Dad refused to get any more after that as he was "tired of burying cats".

7. Random interesting facts: I love pickles - and pickled okra. mmmm. I'm not very patient. I'm a little lazy. I'm not good at cleaning. I love beef jerky. I hate shaving my legs. I love my freckles. I love being short. I'm scared of things that go bump in the night. I am afraid of alligator lizards...eeew... I'm very good at mini golf. I love bowling – my high score is 176. Sometimes I drink pickle juice. Root beer is my favorite soda. I'm a pretty good cook when I put my mind to it. I've never mowed the lawn. My favorite flowers are daisies. I hate shopping. I hate Valentines Day. I've never tried surfing - the ocean kinda scares me. I love video games. Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons. I don’t like fruit pies, but love cream pies.

I've decided not to "tag" anyone this time - but if any of you decide to do it, lemme know so I can go see your answers!

0 comments: