Friday, February 1, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe Anna is 3 weeks old already. Time has gone by so quickly. We are adjusting to life - I am so grateful for the 2 weeks that I had help from my mom and my mother-in-law. The hardest part about being on my own is getting up in the morning and keeping up with Haylie. She is charged up and ready to go by 7:30 a.m. and I'm pooped from being up with Anna during the night....like I said - we're adjusting. Anyway, here are some pictures from the last couple weeks:

Anna ready for her first doctor's appointment


Me and Anna



Haylie helping Grandma Jo make a cake


So cute


Eric and his girls - I love this picture


Anna in a little outfit that I wore when I was a baby - taken on the quilt Grandma Jo made



Haylie spends a lot of time imitating everything I do with her baby doll

1 comments:

Jenn said...

you sure do have some cute girls!!