Sunday, February 24, 2008

Anna's Blessing Day

We went to Fallbrook to bless Anna last weekend. Anna is a good little traveler! We had fun seeing the family - here are some pictures...











Also, I'm very pleased to announce that I finally got my new car!! I LOVE IT!!





PS
I need some advice. Haylie has been potty trained for a year now, but for the last week has been having A LOT of accidents - everybody tells me it is because of the new baby. Does anybody have any tips for how to get her to snap out of it? I'm losing patience very quickly!! I've tried time out, and I took away her favorite baby doll - nothing has phased her....please help!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Seth Price said...

I have to say I like the look of the new models better than the original ones. Very nice. I may have to get one that's totally black riding on 24's and some metallic flames. lol!!! I'm serious. (c;

Anonymous said...

Love her cute little dress! And you look great... so soon! Congrats on the new ride. Looks fun. Sorry, I do'nt have any advice on the potty training. :(

kelly said...

It was good to see you again today! I love Anna's blessing dress, did someone make it for her?

Jenn said...

Hm Thought I commented on this one! Sorry. It was good seeing you guys at Anna's blessing. Your two little girls are cuties!

Anonymous said...

I know this advice might be a little late, but Hannah did the same thing when Sariah came along. The best thing to do is not punish (or take away) but REWARD REWARD REWARD! Hannah was desperately seeking attention (especially because I was breastfeeing and always reminding her to be quiet because the baby is sleeping). Shower her with special time and lots of praise when she does make it to the potty. When an accident happens, something like "oh, Mommy is so sad that you forgot to use the potty. You're a big sister, right? You are such a good helper and Mommy loves you. Do you think you can remember to use the potty next time" and she will of course say yes to please you, and then you will give her lots of hugs and kisses telling her how much you love her. :) Best of luck!!!

Emily