Monday, April 21, 2008

Sisters

I'm so proud of Haylie and how sweet she has been with Anna. She's been especially attentive over the last few days (pretty much since they started sharing a room) and I got some cute pictures of her being "the big sister".


Snuggling on the couch before bedtime



Haylie came in this morning to tell me that Anna was awake, then she ran back to their room. This is how I found them.



Watching Aladdin together - well, Haylie's watching Aladdin. Anna's wondering how long before she comes face to face with froggy silky. While they were sitting here, Haylie gave Anna a kiss and said "You're my best friend". Sooo sweet.



After Anna's bath last night, while I was putting her clothes on, Haylie stripped down and jumped in her baby tub!

Every night, we sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to Haylie at bedtime. I've caught her singing it to Anna on several occasions...and caught her this morning on video finally. She gets a little distracted toward the end...you can hear Aladdin playing on the TV.


This picture has nothing to do with my post, but thought I'd share just one of the joys of motherhood with you. :-) Notice the poop on my shirt? Nice.

1 comments:

kelly said...

I would love to go to the zoo with you guys, I'm glad to know someone else who has a pass. Peyton and Anna can be friends! Well, maybe in a few more months. I love when the siblings are so sweet and helpful! About the poop, that happens to me at least once a week, sometimes more. I don't have your number, I'll have to look in the directory, are you in
3rd ward?