Friday, March 18, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I've been growing my hair out for about 3 years now. It's never been this long before, and I love it. Well, I love the way it looks, but not the upkeep! I almost always have it up in a ponytail to keep it away from baby-grabby-hands, and when I have it in a ponytail, it gives me a headache cuz it is so heavy! So anyway, several months ago, I decided I was going to grow it long enough to donate to Locks of Love. It has to be 10 inches in a ponytail. Well, I reached my goal and finally booked my appointment. I've never been attached to my hair, but I gotta admit it was a little painful this time around after spending so long growing it out! But, it had to be done. So, here's the before shot:




And after:


It feels soo unbelievably good to have all that hair gone! I hope some sweet child enjoys my hair. ;-)

2 comments:

jennifer said...

lovin' that new short hair. can't wait to see it in person!

kelly said...

I have to say, it was fun to see your hair long and it looked great. You do however look amazing with short hair and not a lot of people can pull it off and I kind of feel like you should have short hair if it looks good on you! Nice job donating it too!