Monday, July 30, 2007

Medicine Lake

We just got back from our vacation to Medicine Lake - we had a blast. Haylie had tons of fun hunting for froggies, riding in the boat, and tubing. The weather couldn't have been better. Eric had fun trapping chipmunks - which Haylie's Uncle Clark taught her to call "chip-monkeys" - so cute. He also got to do some waterskiing and tubing, boat repairs, etc. I had a great time reading, basking in the sun, and relaxing! I also got to shoot a new gun...a .38 Special. I don't think I was very accurate with it, but it sure was fun to shoot!! I have lots of pictures to show - so I put them on an album instead of attaching them directly to my blog...click below!

http://picasaweb.google.com/kmetler/MedicineLake2007

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! Haylie looks so grown up-- loved the funny faces! See you in a few days

Anonymous said...

People should read this.