Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Quilting Retreat





This is a picture of my sister-in-law Jenn, my sister Katherine and me. We were on a quilting retreat with my mom at her cabin. Unfortunately we didn't have anyone to take our picture so my mom is behind the camera. The blue quilt is the one I worked on - I started it last September...maybe I'll be finished with it by THIS september!!! Up above is Haylie in my parents' pool - she would stand on the ladder and jump off into the pool - she's actually learning to "swim" with her little life jacket on. Also a picture of Haylie with her cousins and her great grandparents. My niece McKaylynn is holding Haylie - she babysat Haylie for me a lot while I went and played with my mom and sister - I wanted to bring her home with me - she was sooo helpful!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun-- wait it was fun. Duh, I was there!!

gbledsoe said...

So, no mention of the fabulous baby sitting job of Grandpa Garry, taking care of 5 grandchildren as the only adult?? Where are your priorities???