Saturday, August 25, 2007

Amendment to "Quilting Retreat" blog

It has come to my attention that I need to show some love for my dad (aka Grandpa Garry) for watching 5 grandchildren while "the girls" (my mom, sister, sister-in-law, and I) were on our quilting reatreat back at the beginning of August. So, Dad, this is for you. I really really appreciate you taking the time to care for my child when there were so many other things you could have been doing (playing golf, playing solitaire, playing WiiSports, etc.). I even heard that there was one night that Haylie had some trouble going to sleep and you laid with her and traced her face to help her fall asleep. That is so sweet and I was so touched when I heard that. You also watched Finding Nemo with her while Eric and I were at my reunion (see pic). Haylie loves her Grandpa, and I love my daddy.


PS...this may sound sarcastic but it's all true. Love you Dad!

2 comments:

gbledsoe said...

Thanks, dear Kristie. Love you and your family too! P.S. I had a great time with the grandkids!

Jenn said...

I agree he is an awesome GRANDPA!!!