Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag, I'm it...

This is an easy tag that didn't require me to answer 5,000 questions or show you pictures of my dirty kitchen. I like it. I was told to go into my picture file, pick the 4th file, then the 4th picture.

This was taken in April 2006 and is a picture of Haylie's very first ride in her forward-facing carseat. We are in my mom's car because my parents came up for her birthday. She only weighed 17 pounds when she turned one, so technically she should not have been facing forward yet, but I was still driving my 2 door Civic and could not wait any longer to have her turned around! Where has the time gone?



I tag...Kelly, Stefanie, and Jennifer W

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wasn't that fun?

RMCarter said...

Oh my gosh, she is so little! And to think... back then you probably thought she was already so big. :)