Friday, February 13, 2009

Haylie's Faces

My last post was mostly a joke - but I really did need those step-by-step instructions so thank you to all who contributed. ;-) I will try again and post a pic to show you how it turns out. Although I may need to get a different "diffuser" - we'll see. It's raining today so I really have no desire to actually do my hair.



So I plugged in my camera the other day and found these pictures waiting for me. I cracked up - hopefully you all can get a good laugh in today as well:









6 comments:

Rachel said...

The 4th picture reminds me of Salsa teeth.

Jenn said...

The last one is my favorite! What a funny girl. Thanks for the laugh Haylie!

kelly said...

Frame em, she's good!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Brock said...

these are hillarious!!! I am assuming that she took them herself! You should get one of those frames that is attached to other frames by ribbon and hang these in the office!
Erin

Anonymous said...

Ooh!!! GREAT IDEA! Has anyone ever told either of you that you are big dang deals???