Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm About to Be Replaced

Haylie really wanted to take some books to preschool with her today. She wanted her teacher to teach her how to read them. I told her that the teacher had other things to do, but that I would read them to her when she got home. She did not like that idea. She said "Mrs. Garcia is going to be mad at you and she is going to call the police and I'm going to get a new mom."

So, if you don't hear from me for a while - it's because I've been replaced. ;-)

PS...I asked Haylie if she wanted a new mom and she said no. Whew!

3 comments:

Alisia Faumuina said...

She was laying down the law on you girl!! I love it!

sueyado said...

At least she has positive feelings about Mrs. Garcia! She sounds pretty determined to read! You'd better get a'crackin' lackin'!:)

Jenn said...

too funny! Pretty soon she'll tell you that you are wrong about everything and the teacher is ALWAYS right. (which is sometimes true with me)