Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Autumn Leaves

We've been having so much fun in the back yard with all the leaves falling. Who says Fresno doesn't have seasons? And if you're like me, and you don't want to rake leaves all day, all you gotta do is lay a rake out in the yard and invite some kids over. The leaves will be raked. Trust me. Haylie raked. My friend Stefanie's son Evan raked. My friend Erin's daughter Elora raked. And I didn't even have to ask - they just did it! So how do I get them to come in and vacuum for me? hehe...





I sat Anna in the leaf pile and she didn't quite know what to do with herself...


She kept her feet and hands up like that the whole time



Cute cute cute

As always, go see more pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/kmetler/November2008

1 comments:

Jenn said...

My kids raked our leaves and then sent me the bill!:) What nice little helpers you have!