Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It only took me a year to finish!

I started this Fall quilt last Fall...then got distracted...then found it again this summer. It's finally done and it's still Fall! Hooray! Now I can display it in my living room before it's time to put it away and bring out my Christmas quilt. My goal is to eventually have a quilt for every season/holiday. At the rate I'm going...well, it'll be a while before that goal is met - so far I only have Christmas and Fall...


Click the pictures to make them bigger so you can see the beautiful leaf-pattern quilting my mom did

4 comments:

jennifer said...

holy cow, that was a ton of work! all those random sized "squares". i don't know how you quilting people find the patience for it all, but the results look like it was worth it. it's beautiful! i love the "quilt for each season" idea too. good work. good work.

kelly said...

I love it, I think I'll save that project for when my kids are older. I know I am never ever going to be bored, I have plans for lots of things!

RMCarter said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors!!

Jenn said...

beautiful!!!