Sunday, March 29, 2009

Surprises

Just wanted to show some love to Eric today. The girls and I were gone all week visiting my sister-in-law Launa and having super fun girl time while my brother is away at the fire academy. She has two girls, Shea and Remi, who are so stinkin' cute and sweet. Shea and Haylie are about 2 years apart and played so well together it was almost unbelievable. We had such a fun time that it was hard to come home.

Anyway, I had mentioned to Eric that I really wanted to put a security door on our front door so that in the Springtime we can enjoy the nice breezes and pleasant weather, etc. I've been wanting one for a couple years now but it just hasn't been a priority. We sorta' went back and forth about some other things we need/want but never came to an agreement on whether or not we'd get one this year. So, when we got home yesterday, I found a beautiful door already installed with a SHMILY heart attached. SHMILY stands for "See How Much I Love You" - it's a little game we play to try and do special things for each other. And, he had also been working hard on building a chicken coop for our little princesses. It was so nice to come home and see that he had been doing so much to make me happy.

I'm a very lucky girl.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I won't even mention that you drove right by and didn't stop to say hi??!! oops- I mentioned it! :) The little surprises are the best.

kelly said...

That is so sweet, I love those little surprises!