Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where is that child's mother?

Here are just a few pictures of Haylie taken over the last couple weeks - she's become such a silly one - she cracks me up.


This is after eating an ice cream sandwich by herself



She found a satin nightie in my drawer and put it on - because it is SILKY, of course



This is a mat from a photo frame - she originally had it around her waist but I didn't get the picture fast enough, then she put it on her head





Today she decided to eat her sandwich "hands free" - she ate the whole thing like this


3 comments:

Jenn said...

only the last picture works for me! Whar's up with that?

Kristie said...

I uploaded the last one manually and all the others through Picasa...I wonder if that has something to do with it - anyway - I re-uploaded them - hopefully you can see them now. :-)

Jenn said...

Ha I got a great laugh from those pics! What a silly girl.