Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Puppy Fashions by Haylie

I was working on a quilt today in the sewing room/office. Haylie came in and wanted to cut some fabric too, so I gave her some scraps and told her she could do whatever she wanted with them. So she sat in the chair and started cutting away.





Then she went in the other room for a while and came back with this...



I just thought that was so creative - she made clothes for her beanie baby chihuahua!! I didn't help her at all - I thought she did such a great job! Perhaps there is a market for beanie baby clothing??




Here's one more after she took the doggie out for a wardrobe change...

3 comments:

kelly said...

How old is she?! That is seriously impressive.

Kristie said...

She'll be 4 in April. ;-)

Jenn said...

very impressive! Maybe someday she'll design clothes-- atleast she knows what needs to be covered up!:)