Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Annazilla

Haylie got a train set for Christmas. We'd get the tracks all set up and play trains, then Anna would come along and tear apart the tracks and knock over the trees. At that time, we started calling her Godzilla, which soon turned into Annazilla, and at times shortened to just Zilla. Anyway, she is proving more and more "monstrous" each and every day. I actually caught her on the kitchen table one day last week - but was too scared to run for the camera. Well, I caught her another day and the camera was close at hand. So here's the little monster - apparently she was thirsty...and the sippy cups just aren't doing it for her anymore...



I have to keep our baby gate up so she does not have access to the kitchen because it takes her about 2.3 seconds to get all the way up on the table. She's definitely keeping me on my toes these days. It's a good thing she's cute. ;-)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brock said...

Lots of love for Annazilla! You send her over to me anytime she gets too destructive!
Erin

Stefanie said...

You know that's why God made our babies so absolutely adorable to us...so we wouldn't wanna give 'em away everytime Godzilla arrived! He, He! Good Luck!!!

kelly said...

She is so cute, I guess she reminds me of Peyton because they are so close in age. We are experiencing the same things around here. Her brothers are gettin' a little sick of the destruction.

Jenn said...

I think it runs in the family! :)