Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy Bee

I have had a busy, but fun, couple of weeks! The girls and I went to San Diego to stay with my sister-in-law for a week. We had so much fun! Then, we got to have our nieces (Shea and Remi) here for 5 days with us while my brother and sister-in-law spent some quality time together kid-free! So just thought I'd post some fun pictures from the time they were here.


We went to the zoo one day and saw the bird show. The girls got to have their picture taken with the owl from the show.


Somehow, Shea and Haylie got Anna into the port-a-crib and they were all in there giggling like crazy. How do you like Haylie's dirty dirty feet??


We had such nice weather - the girls played outside for hours.


This picture is turned the wrong way - but you get the idea - the girls totally dog-piled me






1 comments:

kelly said...

That looks fun. I really love overcast and rainy weather usually, but something happened to me yesterday and I took all the kids on a bike ride and I didn't want to go back inside! The weather has been beautiful!