Monday, May 11, 2009

Blast From the Past Part II

K-got my scanner squared away and wanted to post more pictures from when Eric and I were engaged. These ones were taken at Bates Nut Farm in Valley Center, CA. (Near Fallbrook where I grew up). It's a little farm with the usual farm animals that you can feed, and a big store with lots of goodies. I used to love going there as a kid and still love going when we are down south.


This one is kinda' funny - this is a little outhouse they have on the property (obviously not a FUNCTIONING outhouse.) But it's a 2-seater! Who would want...who...why...?????




I think in this one Eric is thinking "Will they just stop taking pictures already?"


The good old fashioned piggy-back choke hold.
Ah...the good 'ol days.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Brock said...

At least the outhouse has a door.... a sign of things to come?
Erin