Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More From the Birthday Weekend

Ok - these pictures are sort of a hodge-podge of Haylie's birthday weekend. The pictures aren't cooperating with me right now so they are not in the order I'd like, but you'll get the point.


I was in the bathroom getting ready for church Sunday when Anna came in, climbed up on the toilet, then proceeded to climb onto the counter and right on into the sink. Then she wanted to help me with my makeup. I can't believe her climbing abilities!



This is at the zoo - she's looking up at Grandpa Garry



This is a dress-up dress/shoes that I got for Haylie for her birthday - a little flapper-girl!


Here's Haylie striking a pose in her new summer clothes. I was so excited to find shorts at Wal*Mart with the little elastic things inside - you know - the ones that can tighten the shorts cuz nothing fits this girl's tiny little body.


Ok - this is the big snail race! My parents transported some snails up to us. And right now everybody is thinking "Why in the world do you WANT snails?" Well, I will tell you. Our turtles love them. It is one of their favorite treats. And, our yard has been completely emptied of them since we've had the turtles. Anyway, Haylie loved the snails and pulled them out of the bucket and they had a race on the outside table. I'm not sure who won - it was a slow race so I lost interest. ;-)


Here we are after the bird show at the zoo with a golden eagle. I love the way Anna is pointing right at the eagle. So cute.

Haylie and Anna with Grandma Jo and Grandpa Garry at the zoo
Click here to see more pictures from April

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun!

kelly said...

We have lots of snails in our yard, thanks for the idea, I'll gather them for my sisters turtles. I love WalMart for adjustable waist clothes. I always get my boys pants from there.