Friday, May 1, 2009

Blast from the Past Part I

Just found these pictures in a box and had to scan them in. So fun!


Right after we got engaged - we look so young and carefree...


My parents' house has a lot of tree frogs around - this little guy found his way inside (or maybe I caught him and brought him inside - I don't remember). I was trying to turn him into a prince. I think I was 19 in this pic.


Here's Eric at age 8 with a bullfrog (see, our love for frogs began long before we met each other - it's how we knew we were meant to be...hahaha)


This was also taken while we were dating - at the San Diego County Fair (aka the Del Mar Fair)
I have some more I want to post - but my scanner is acting up...Part II to come later...

2 comments:

kelly said...

What fun pics. I always think Tyler and I haven't changed much until I see pics from when we were dating and newly married...just babies really!

Jenn said...

You both look like babies! How fun to look at "old" pictures!