Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Punky Brewster

Do you remember Punky Brewster? I just tried to find a picture of her online but couldn't find any to really depict the Punky I remember. She always had mismatched, bright colored clothing. Sometimes she would have tights on and one leg would be yellow and the other purple, etc... So, this morning I told Haylie to put on something warm because it was supposed to rain today. She got dressed and came into the kitchen and my first thought was that she looked like Punky.

Pink tights with plaid shorts, a flowered top and a multicolored striped scarf. Oh, and you know, it's going to rain so let's put on our Crocs!
I have realized that with Haylie I have to pick my battles, and this is a battle I choose not to fight. So she went to school looking like Punky Brewster. The crazy thing is, I think she actually pulled it off...;-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

RMCarter said...

I agree! It works on her. ;)

Jenn said...

That girl cracks me up! Atleast she knows how to match color... :)

Alisia Faumuina said...

So darn cute!!!