Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween

A picture of Eric and Haylie at ZooBoo - my friend Stefanie gave us this adorable bunny costume. I taught Haylie how to hop-hop-hop while wearing it - she was adorable (for the short time she actually kept it on!)

Also some pictures of the Halloween wall hanging I made - pretty much the only Halloween decoration I have! It's never been a favorite holiday of mine. But, I had a lot of fun making this...


We went to our ward Halloween party on Saturday so we're just gonna' stay in tomorrow, especially since Haylie hasn't caught on to the whole trick-or-treating thing yet. We might get 2 or 3 trick-or-treaters - there's not a lot of kids in this neighborhood. I'm looking forward to relaxing.

I had an ultrasound today but my doctor didn't get a chance to review the results before the end of the day, so hopefully tomorrow I'll know a little more about why I'm having so much pain. He said it is not likely that anything is seriously wrong, but the ultrasound will be able to tell us for sure. The baby is definitely fine - the question is whether the scar tissue from my c-section is holding up. There is a very slight risk that the scar tissue could open up.
Anyway, I'll post something as soon as I know - plus
I got more cute ultrasound pics that I'll post too!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

The two last pictures aren't working for me!! Haylie looks very cute. I'll post our Halloween week tomorrow-- can't wait for it to be over!

Kristie said...

I just reloaded the pics - hopefully they're working now!

Stefanie said...

What an adorable bunny you have! :)