Friday, October 12, 2007

Catching up

I've been a blogger slacker. So, I've compiled some pictures from the last couple weeks and am going to try to be a little bit more on top of things.



*On a side note...for any of my friends who like to read...I just read the most amazing books - the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. There are 3 books in the series so far and more to come next year. It's a vampire love story...full of romance, action, suspense, etc. LOVED IT and highly recommend it!!


This is what Haylie looks like when you ask her if she wants a bite of ice cream...


This is Haylie watching a movie with her cousin Tyler...but it kinda' looks like she's trying to put the moves on him!!


Haylie and Tyler somehow squeezed themselves into the Doramobile...


We took an impromptu trip to Fallbrook last week - Eric had some work to do down south so I tagged along and my dad was kind enough to drive to Coachella to pick me up from where Eric was working. We went to the fire station on Saturday so Haylie could sit on the firetruck...she was a little shy so the pics weren't as fun as I'd envisioned, but we had fun anyway.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenn said...

we have lots of fire truck pics!! I won't even tell you how much I LOVED those books, it would take too long!! I'm going to start reading them again.

Kristie said...

What I didn't mention is that I read all 3 books in 4 days...I was only slightly obsessed.

Jenn said...

same here!! Jeff too.

Jenn said...

go to my friend Kelsis blog and take the Twilight test to see what character you are. I'm Edward---yes!!

Kristie said...

I'm Bella - apparently you and I are meant to be together! hahahaha!!!

Jenn said...

oh boy! I knew there was a connection! hey look at all these comments you have! oh wait, they are mostly from me hahahahah

shelbrz said...

Okay, so I've read the Twilight series like 3 times! My family won't read them...they don't believe me when i say they're really good. Talk to my sister, tell her I'm right! ~Shelby