Friday, September 26, 2008

Prop 8 Continued...

It has come to my attention that the website I linked to in my previous post, with the article I want you to read, is actually a website created by Mormons who do not necessarily oppose gay marriage. So I guess a disclaimer is in order:

I don't condone or support gay marriage. I don't support that website. I don't spend my time reading the articles on that website. I am pro Prop 8 - I believe marriage should be defined as a union between a man and a woman only. I do not want you to read other articles on that site. I did not post that link with the intention of leading readers to support the site. Please do not surf that site and say "Kristie told me to do it" or "Kristie did it, so it must be OK".

I do still feel that the article that I linked to is valid and should be read. The legal references made in the article are legitimate. I stand by the belief that it is important to educate ourselves and not be scared into voting a certain way.

And THIS is why I usually stay out of it. *wink*

2 comments:

Brock said...

THis is HILLARIOUS!! WE should vote yes, but we should do it based on the facts!

kelly said...

Amen sista! I agree with you (and Brock) wholeheartedly.