Thursday, September 11, 2008

Redemption

Ok - sorry my last post was a bit of a downer - but thank you to those of you who helped me realize that I am most definitely not alone! We had two bad nights and two bad days. And amazingly, once Anna started sleeping again, I was able to handle Haylie's moods again!

And to redeem myself, I thought I'd post this video we took the other night when Haylie was supposed to be quieting down for bed. Right. It's a little dark until we realized we should turn on the light - but you'll get a kick out of Miss Anna. She does love her big sister...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are precious! I can't believe how much Anna has grown. Thank you for posting the good and the bad, because it reminds us that we all go through struggles, but then comes the laughter once again. Can't wait to see them soon. :)

Jenn said...

Who needs tv when you got a big sister to entertain you? I love those special moments!

CareyClan said...

That is sooo cute Kris!