Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's A....


GIRL!!!


Cute little profile


She looked like she was sucking her thumb, so it says "For my big sissy" since Haylie sucks her thumb too


Cute little feet

We're very excited to have another girl. I think Haylie's gonna love having a baby sister. Now the fun of coming up with a name...ugh.

Also, an update on Haylie: we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Her fever finally broke this afternoon (but only after spiking to 105 again last night AND this morning!) She is finally eating again too! Not a lot, but at least she got SOMETHING in her today. I was beginning to worry after 3 full days of nothing. She was getting her energy back this afternoon too, and just as her energy was returning, mine started going. I'm exhausted! I'm going to go to bed early tonight and hope that I don't get sick - I feel like it could go either way right now - I think I've just been running on adrenaline all week taking care of Haylie and not paying much attention to myself. Hmm...crossing my fingers.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yea!! Westley has picked out a name for your baby-- it took awhile to explain who was having a girl, who just had a girl, and how MANY girl cousins he has-- Ready....Wii Wii!! Wouldn't that look great on the birth certificate!!

Kristie said...

Hahaha!! We will take that into consideration...Thanks Westley!!

Craig, Erin, and Isaiah said...

Congratulations!!! Have fun picking out a name!!