Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Fun






We decided to take Haylie to the zoo for Labor Day - we got there early in the morning cuz it was ONLY supposed to be 104 in the afternoon. We had a really nice time - some of Haylie's favorites were the elephants, the gibbon monkeys, and of course, the ducks. Oh, and we bought a membership too, so I'm excited cuz we'll be going a lot more often now! We love the zoo!!

After the zoo, we dropped Haylie off at her cousins' house to play and nap, and Eric and I went out test driving cars! I need to upgrade from my cute little 2 door Civic to something a little more "family-oriented" - or at least something with 4 doors to fit 2 carseats! Eric had fun stumping the car salesmen with his silly questions and I just had fun looking at and driving the cars. We have made a decision and know what we're going to get - we just need to sell Eric's car then we'll be the proud owners of a 2008 Scion XB. I'll post pictures when we get it...:-)


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad you had a fun Labor Day... to bad it's not your labor day!! haha