Friday, September 14, 2007

Weird...

I just got a call from the pediatrician's office...Haylie's urine culture came back totally normal. No bacteria. No urinary tract infection. Huh? I'm so baffled right now. But certainly not complaining - I don't have to force feed antibiotics down the poor child's throat for the next week!! Woohoo!! Eric gave her a blessing Wednesday night...wonder if that had something to do with it...hmmm...

Whew!

PS...I got a good night's sleep last night but woke up with a pounding headache. I took some Tylenol, which for me is almost totally ineffective, but Haylie took a nice long nap today and so did I. I think I'm gonna make it!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

hmm very weird! And they didn't say what it might have been?

Jenn said...

you know what else is weird?? you not posting more pics of my cute niece--- where you've been??